Drowning Prevention Foundation created a brochure (sponsored by our generous partners UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland and Kohl’s Injury Prevention Program) available to anyone interested in learning about water safety and/or promoting water safety. Click to download: DPF brochure
The Drowning Prevention Foundation partners with the Consumer Product Safety Commission as a Pool Safely Campaign Safety Leader.
Watch this video and learn how to keep children safe around pools.
Follow the links below for more water safety information.
- Boating Safety and Resource Center
- California Injury Data Online
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (national drowning data)
- CPR Anytime
- Department of Developmental Services
- Families United to Prevent Drowning
- Home Pool Essentials online training course
- Lifesaving Resources, Inc.
- National Swimming Pool Foundation
- Pool Safety infographic
- Safe Kids Worldwide
- United States Lifesaving Association
- USA Swimming
- Make the Minute Matter
- A Resource Guide to Boating and Yacht Safety